2017 Annabel Karmel© ‘Toddler Search’ Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Game of Skill
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over with a child aged between two and three and a half years (“eligible child”).
- Employees of Vesco Foods Pty Ltd (“Vesco Foods”), its associated companies and immediate families are ineligible.
- The competition period starts on Monday 14th August 2017 at 12:00 AEST and ends on Sunday 10th September 2017 at 11:59 AEST (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter, entrants must:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/annabelkarmelaustralia and follow the directions;
- Register their details, including (but not limited to) name, email address and phone number; and
- Upload a photo of their eligible child (aged between two and three and a half years), which shows how their eligible child’s personality shines on camera.
- Entries are subject to the following:
- Entrants may submit multiple entries, provided that each entry features a different eligible child.
- Entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements to be deemed valid.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries received after 10th September 2017 will not be accepted.
- Entrants must be available to travel on the specified dates.
- Entrants must consent to signing a non-disclosure agreement, an image release relating to use of the eligible child’s photo on product packaging and advertising material at Vesco’s discretion in accordance with clause 11 and any other documentation required by Vesco Foods if selected as minor or grand prize-winners.
- By submitting a photo, entrants agree to the photo being made available for public viewing.
- The eligible child depicted in the photo must be decently dressed and presented, and the photo must not be (in the sole discretion of Vesco Foods) offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate.
- All photos are subject to the approval of Vesco Foods. Vesco Foods reserves the right to vet all entries prior to them being posted to the website. However, Vesco Foods is not responsible for any photos uploaded to the website and all visitors to the website view it at their own risk.
- Entrants must own the copyright in the photo uploaded or be entitled and have permission to use the photo in the manner contemplated by these terms, including use of the photo for promotional purposes in accordance with clause 35.
- The entrant must be the parent or legal guardian of the eligible child depicted in the photo and must have the permission of all other parents or legal guardians of the eligible child to submit the photo in accordance with these terms.
- No person other than the eligible child can feature in the photograph.
- Vesco Foods reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim a prize. Acceptance of proof of identification, Australian residency status and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Vesco Foods. In the event that a winner cannot provide proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- There are 27 prizes to be won altogether. The top 25 entries, as determined in accordance with clause 13, will each win a minor prize. Of these, the best 2 entries, as determined in accordance with clause 14, will each win a grand prize.
For the avoidance of doubt, the grand prize winner will receive the grand prize and a minor prize.
- The grand prize will consist of two parts.
- Toddler featured on Annabel Karmel Snap Frozen Toddler Meal Packs:
- A return flight to Melbourne (if the winner resides outside of the Greater Melbourne area) for the winner and the eligible child featured in the winning entry
- Overnight accommodation in Melbourne (if the winner resides outside of the Greater Melbourne area)
- A photo shoot for the eligible child featured in the winning entry with Vesco Foods’ selected photographer, for images to be used on two new recipes packs in the Annabel Karmel 200g frozen toddler meals range
- Toddler featured on Annabel Karmel Snap Frozen Toddler Meal Packs:
There are 2 grand prizes to be won.
Total grand prize value is up to AU$4,500 (depending on the winner’s point of departure).
- All expenses paid trip to London to meet Annabel Karmel:
- Return economy flights for four people (2 adults and 2 children, including the entrant and the eligible child featured in the winning entry) from the winner’s closest capital city to London.
- A meeting with Annabel Karmel at a date and time to be agreed with Vesco Foods (subject to availability)
- Accommodation for four people (2 adults and 2 children, including the entrant and the eligible child featured in the winning entry) for a one week period in London (chosen by Vesco Foods)
- Spending money to the amount of AU$2,500 (to be awarded in the form of a travel card)
- Become the face of Annabel Karmel Snap Frozen Toddler Meals.
- All expenses paid trip to London to meet Annabel Karmel:
There are two grand prizes to be won.
Total grand prize value is up to AU$25,000 (depending on the winner’s point of departure).
- The 25 minor prizes will consist of the following for the winners (twenty-five):
- An Annabel Karmel Cookbook
- Vouchers for 10 x Annabel Karmel 200g toddler meals
Total minor prize pool value is up to AU$75 x 25
TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUE IS UP TO AU$32,000
VOTING AND JUDGING
- Once entries close on 10th September 2017 at 11:59 AEST, there will be a public voting period from Monday 11th September 2017 at 09:00 AEST to Sunday 17th September at 11:59 AEST (“Voting Period”). Any member of the public may vote for their favourite entry by “voting” for their favourite entry on WEBSITE in the entries gallery during the Voting Period. The 25 entries with the most “votes” on the Facebook Page at the end of the Voting Period will each win a minor prize.
- Between Monday 18th September 2017 at 09:00 AEST and Friday 22nd September 2017 at 17:00 AEST, each entry which has been awarded a minor prize will be judged by a Vesco Foods representative. The Vesco Foods representative will select the best 2 entries, 1 boy and 1 girl in accordance with clause 33, as the grand prize winners. The judging will take place at 14 Neil Street, Osborne Park, WA, 6017. The grand prize-winners will be notified by phone and email. The names of the prizewinners will be published on the Facebook Page between Monday 18th September 2017 at 9:00 AEST and Friday 22nd September 2017 at 17:00 AEST.
- If any of the prize-winners cannot be contacted by Friday 22nd September 2017 at 17:00 AEST, Vesco Foods or its nominated agent will award the prize to the next best entry from all remaining valid entries. The winners will be notified by email and phone between Monday 18th September 2017 at 9:00 AEST and Friday 22nd September 2017 at 17:00 AEST.
- There may be circumstances in which Vesco Foods cannot provide the prizes as described for reasons beyond its reasonable control. In those circumstances, Vesco Foods will provide an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value to the promoted prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Vesco Foods accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
- The travel portion of the grand prize must be taken up in conjunction with attendance in Melbourne during the week commencing 27th-28th September (advised by Vesco Foods). If travel has not been redeemed within this time period, the prize shall be deemed null and void. All bookings for travel must be made through Vesco Foods or its nominated agent. The grand prize cannot be redeemed during specified blackout periods including [public holidays, school holidays, Christmas and Easter].
- The grand prize-winners will not accrue any frequent flyer points from taking the grand prize (as applicable).
- Neither Vesco Foods nor the prize supplier/s or their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of the results directly or indirectly from the winner taking part in any aspect of the prize. Where relevant, the winner agrees that they take full responsibility for any activities engaged in while travelling and engaging in the prize package and will take out appropriate travel insurance.
- Prize-winners are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the prize, including without limitation, meals, entertainment, other travel and accommodation, transfers, passports, visas, re-entry permits, spending money (except as specified), freights, excess baggage, government taxes, departure taxes, ground transportation any tax liabilities, airport charges, any applicable surcharges and any other related costs. Travel insurance is not included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winner(s). Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Prize-winners must have access to a personal email account.
- The grand prize-winners will need a credit or debit card in order to provide a security deposit at hotels upon check-in.
- Travel arrangements to and from the winner’s home and the nearest capital city airport do not form part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- All travel will be subject to the prize supplier’s General Conditions of Carriage. Vesco Foods and the prize supplier make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
- Neither Vesco Foods nor the prize supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond Vesco Foods’s and the prize supplier’s control which prevent awarding or acceptance of the prize in accordance with the prize description
- Vesco Foods takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a prize in this competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). Vesco Foods accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Vesco Foods (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Vesco Foods assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Vesco Foods which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Vesco Foods reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to state regulations.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon how well each entry demonstrates consistency with the Annabel Karmel brand and how well each child’s personality shines through in the photograph. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify or replace any entrant or winner submitting an entry, which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. Vesco Foods’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. Further, entrants agree that Vesco Foods has an unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry for the purposes of Vesco Foods’ business including for promotional purposes without the payment of any further fee or compensation. Ifrequested by Vesco Foods, the entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by Vesco Foods to give effect to this arrangement. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
Entries remain the property of Vesco Foods. All details of the entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting this competition) and for promotional purposes surrounding this competition. By entering this competition, entrants agree to the use of their information as described and agree that Vesco Foods may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. Entrants may access, update or correct any information by contacting Vesco Foods’ Privacy Contact Officer: Taisha Cusack via email (Taisha.Cusack@vescofoods.com.au)
- Entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
- The promoter is Vesco Foods Pty Ltd of 14 Neil Street, Osborne Park, WA, 6017. (ABN 23 008 726 878). Phone: (08) 9273 6100